[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-3 11:23:48 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #14 lza_china 的帖子

能注册啊,但是计算程序还不是很成熟,任务显示时间是9分钟完成,实际上算了好几个小时才完成的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-3 21:03:42 | 显示全部楼层

July 3, 2008

We have finished the first round of mapping magnetostatic energy in circular nano-cylinder. I need about a week to analyze the data and compare them to known analytical results (where they exist). There will be no new WUs for about a week or so. Meanwhile please contribute to other BOINC projects, but do not forget about this one. There is a lot of work ahead !

第一轮数据全部处理完成,我需要大约一个星期对这些数据进行分析,和现有的分析结果进行比较。这一个星期不会再有新的任务包。请把计算力暂时转移到其它BOINC项目,但请别忘记我们这个项目!前头还会有大量任务包的:)

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +16 维基拼图 +8 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 16 + 8

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-15 10:34:36 | 显示全部楼层

July 13, 2008

The source code of the project is now available via vievVC. The current URL of the code is temporary (until migration to the new server is complete), please bookmark wiki instead, which is going to contain an updated URL.

项目的源代码已经通过viewVC公开。

当前的代码网址是临时的(在迁移至新服务器之前),因此,请收藏wiki的链接,其中将包含更新后的网址:
http://kinetic.dnsalias.org/view/Magnetism/WebHome

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +10 维基拼图 +5 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 10 + 5

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-16 09:28:53 | 显示全部楼层

July 15, 2008

I have successfully reproduced (with much better precision and confidence) my recent result for stability radius of magnetic vortex in circular nano-cylinder using the magnetostatic functions we have calculated. The paper (with credits to the world-wide community of volunteers) is being prepared for publication, preprint will be available shortly at ArXiV (and linked here).

大概是说验证好了结果,准备发表论文。

Meanwhile, I'm scheduling the final run on circles. During this run the number of finite elements will be increased, making the program heavier on memory (please set comfortable memory limits in your BOINC client). Hopefully, this run will give us machine precision in calculated magnetostatic functions. The current ones are good enough for preliminary analysis, which I'm going to continue (as well as many other tasks, such as populating wiki and testing the program for non-circular shapes for the next run).

任务包将继续发放,会有部分任务包对内存的要求更高。

评分

霊烏路 空 + 10 + 5

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-18 09:50:08 | 显示全部楼层

Memory limits.from Magnetism@home

Workunits in the current batch are memory-intensive (requiring around 700Mb of free RAM to run). Please check your BOINC preferences and set the memory and other limits to ensure that your client does not attemt at a jobs, bigger than it can comfortably handle.

这批任务包的内存占用大约在700M左右!

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +10 维基拼图 +3 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 10 + 3

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-26 18:33:58 | 显示全部楼层

November 24, 2008 New batch of workunits.

After finishing processing the previous batch I have launched a new one today. New workunits require about 330 Mb of RAM to complete, which should not be that much. A summary of the preliminary results of the previous run is here.

发布了一批新的任务,运行时要求大概330兆内存,之前一批任务的初期结果请看下面的链接:

http://kinetic.dnsalias.org/magnetism/forum_thread.php?id=64

评分

霊烏路 空 + 10 + 5

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~
欢迎大家多多支持基金会~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:02