找回密码
 新注册用户
搜索
查看: 2916|回复: 0

[新项目] [独立平台] [数学类] Sudoku [已失效]

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-9 05:08:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
June 2, 2008 Nice! The 12-workunits are almost gone
Well done! Today the Sudoku project will run out of work. Here is our roadmap: This week we are going to analyze the results. After that we will create new work for 12-workunits which weren't (completely) solved. They should keep your machines busy for another few weeks. And then we will create a new series of workunits for 13 givens. This project will have no work for a few days. So you might want to try our Rectilinear Crossing Number project (RCN) meantime.
今天 Sudoku 项目现存的工作包会被抢光,而我们接下来的工作是这样的:这个星期我们会分析所有结果,然后我们就会为还没有完全解决的 12 个已填数字的工作包重新创建新的工作包,这样应该可以再撑几个星期。然后我们会创建一个新系列的有 13 个已填数字的工作包。这几天可能我们没有新的任务,所以可能你会希望试一试我们的 RCN 项目。

September 21, 2007 PROGRESS IN PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
PowerPC's are supported by the SUDOKU project now. A 64bit linux version will follow soon. The bugfix release 5.36 of the scientific application is out. And we have customized the skin of the client's simple view with pictures from Cori and Rebirther.
我们的 SUDOKU 项目现在支持 PowerPC 了。一个面向 64bit Linux 的计算程序也即将推出。修复了一些 bug 的 5.36 版计算程序也出来了。在 Cori 和 Rebirther 的帮助下我们也添加了在简易视图上面的一些项目自定义外观了。

September 4, 2007 The real alpha test starts now
Right now I'm inserting 10 000 sudoku workunits. If you have a LINUX machine (or a Linux Live-CD) you can try it out. You just have to enable beta-versions in your preferences. I don't know much about the stability and probably you will get a very low amount of credits today. Don't complain, you've been warned. I will tweek the credit system as soon as I have enough results back. Most of the workunits of this first bunch are very short (seconds).
现在我已经插进了 10000 个 sudoku 工作包了。如果你有 Linux 机器的话你就可以立刻一尝滋味了。你只需要在你的用户偏好设置里边选择允许 beta 版测试程序就可以了。我不大清楚这个程序的稳定性,所以今天你可能只会拿到很少的分数。抱怨的时候不要说我没提醒过你。如果我拿到了足够的结果的话我就尽快调整得分系统的了。绝大多数这一批的工作包都是很短的,可以以秒计算。

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +50 维基拼图 +25 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 50 + 25

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 23:53