cnchina 发表于 2010-11-12 11:13:03

Unofficial Guide for Using English Section on EQUN.com Forum

As far as I have observed, there is no pure English interface with the current forum program, thus I would like to take the initiative to write a simple Guide in using this forum.

Firstily to start a New Thread, you may find "发帖" located at the top and bottom of any Category such as "English Section". Click on it directly if you are starting a normal thread/post; click on the second choice which says "发布投票" if you are starting a poll.

Click on any title on the left or a time of latest post on the right, you can enter a post. To reply, you can find buttons with "回复".A floating box will be shown. After filling up your content, you can always click the grey button at the bottom left of the box to post your reply. An advanced mode "高级模式" can be found at the top right corner which allows you to apply more styles. To quote one's post, click on "引用" and a box similar to the reply box will be shown.

ultimatebuster 发表于 2010-11-13 06:34:15

Anyone check if google translate work with this?

cnchina 发表于 2010-11-13 07:02:12

回复 2# ultimatebuster

Google somehow translates "发帖" as "Post", but I failed to log in with translated view, which means using Google Translator, one will not able to reply or to post new threads.

射命丸 文 发表于 2010-11-13 07:52:20

回复 3# cnchina

'post' is keerect
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Unofficial Guide for Using English Section on EQUN.com Forum

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~
欢迎大家多多支持基金会~