[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-15 00:05:22 | 显示全部楼层
wangsmile 发表于 2017-12-14 11:24
这项目是不是没办法玩了?登陆网站就是:Database Error

我这能访问,但是格式崩了,看起来不太妙
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-15 00:14:12 | 显示全部楼层
2017-12-13: MilkyWay@home, New Team Creation Requirement (1 Credit Awarded)

Hello Everyone,

We have noticed an uptick in spam teams being created by users with 0 credits crunched. These teams are often advertising sketchy services and are not created in the spirit of working together to help crunch workunits or build a community. In an effort to combat this, we recently implemented a newer version of reCaptcha during account creation to reduce abuse of the team system by spammers and bots.

This new reCaptcha seems to have helped, but not enough. Effective immediately, we are requiring any new team owners crunch 1 credit to before creating team. In reality, this will not be an issue for anyone signing up for the project to actually contribute to the community. It will however make it vastly more difficult for bot accounts to create teams.

If you have any suggestions for helping us reduce abuse of our website and the team system, please let me know below and we can discuss.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Jake

http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/forum_thread.php?id=4208

-----------------------
2017.12.13 设定了新建队伍的门槛(最低一分)

哈喽大家好,我们注意到最近辣鸡队伍的数量有所增长,创建这种队伍的还都是一分没得的用户。这些家伙只知道发广告,也不跑一跑任务。为了遏制这一现象,我们近期对新注册用户的验证码增加了点难度。

这版新的验证码看起来有点效果,不过不够明显。所以我们还对创建团队的资格做了限制:用户要最少有1点积分,才可以创建团队。这点门槛对于正常想要参加运算的算友来说根本不算事,但对那些贴广告的家伙来说,应该是个麻烦。

如果你对这方面问题有任何建议,请在原帖回复。

感谢各位对项目的支持。

你们的渣克

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-15 00:16:56 | 显示全部楼层
wangsmile 发表于 2017-12-14 11:24
这项目是不是没办法玩了?登陆网站就是:Database Error

我也没注册这项目,不清楚登陆情况,不过现在正常浏览是没问题
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-6 18:26:05 | 显示全部楼层
2018-01-06: MilkyWay@home, Validation Inconclusive Errors

Hi all,

There has been some reports of validation inconclusive issues occurring with the Nbody workunits. It seems to be isolated to the nbody app. I believe this coincided with a database issue on our end. I am working on resolving the issue.

Thank you for you patience and continued support,
Sidd

---------------
2018.01.06 尚不明确的验证错误
大家好
近期我们受到了关于Nbody任务验证结果问题的报告。看起来问题只出在nbody的app上。我猜这是我们数据库中偶然发生的问题。我正着手解决此事。
感谢各位
Sidd

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-6 08:16:22 | 显示全部楼层
2018-03-05: MilkyWay@home, Scheduled Server Maintenance 3/5

Hey everyone,

We will be temporarily taking the server offline today (3/5) at 1pm to do some further hardware upgrades. This time we are adding a second CPU to the server allow more simultaneous connections.

This maintenance period will likely take longer than the last one as CPUs take longer to install and test.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Jake

Edit:
Server maintenance is concluded for today. We ended up not being able to complete the upgrade, so we are postponing it for a a week or so.

---------------
2018.03.05 MilkyWay@home, 今天要对进行服务器维护
大家好,
我们在北京时间3月5日22:00左右(3月5日 13:00)会将服务器临时关闭,以对部分硬件进行升级。这次我们会给服务器增加一块CPU,这样今后服务器能够建立起更多的并发连接。
本次停机会持续到所有CPU安装并测试完毕。
如果您有任何问题,请与我联系。
Jake

新增内容:停机结束。我们没能成功完成此次升级工作,本次升级将会推迟进行。

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈该不会是买错接口了吧

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-6 08:27:15 | 显示全部楼层
2018-03-05: MilkyWay@home, Reverting Change to Remove Unreliable Hosts

Hey Everyone,

I am going to be reverting the change to use the built in BOINC use reliable hosts option. It seems to be having unintended consequences to the usability of the project for some users.

In the future, Sidd and I will look into manually removing the worst offenders who are sending back erroring workunits.

For anyone effected, I apologize if you haven't been able to crunch for us recently.

Jake

http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/forum_thread.php?id=4247
---------------
2018-03-05: MilkyWay@home, 为了移除不可信客户端对服务器进行了回档
大家好,
为了使用BOINC平台的“仅使用可信的客户端”选项,我不得不对服务器进行了回档(Jake 没说是对数据还是对设置进行操作)。本次操作可能会对部分用户产生未知的影响。
我和Sidd 今后将会研究研究手动移除恶意用户(故意传回错误的任务包)的方法。
受到此次操作的影响而在近期无法帮我们计算的算友们,请接受我们的歉意。
Jake

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +15 收起 理由
zhouxiaobo + 15 weibo +1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-8 13:18:41 | 显示全部楼层
2018-03-07: MilkyWay@home, Removing Hosts With High Error Counts

Hey Everyone,

I am going to be issuing suspensions to 8 hosts with extremely high error counts (over 1000 in their recent history). If you own one of these hosts and are unhappy with the suspension, please message me and we can discuss removing the suspension.

This is a temporary solution until I can implement a more automated suspension system with occasional retesting of hosts to see if they have been fixed.

Any discussion about how to best implement an automated algorithm can go here and I will attempt to keep up.

Jake

Edit:

I added a feature to determine if one of your hosts is suspended at a quick glance. Any of your suspended hosts will show up highlighted in red on the "computers on this account" page in your account information page. These hosts will not show up as red to anyone else and only you will know if you are suspended.

-----------------2018-03-07: MilkyWay@home, 移除了高错误率的主机
大家好,我准备对八台错误率极高的主机进行挂起操作(记录中有超过1000次错误结果)。如果其中有您的主机,并对此有疑义,请与我联系。
本次操作属于临时措施,今后我会尝试实现更加自动化的甄别系统。
任何与实现甄别系统的算法有关的讨论可以在此直接回复,我会尽量予以答复。
Jake

又:
我添加了一个功能,以便大家更方便地查看自己的主机是否已经被挂起。在“此账户名下的计算机”(computers on this account)页面中,被挂起的主机将以红色显示,此效果仅对你有效,别人看不出来。

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +15 收起 理由
zhouxiaobo + 15 weibo +1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-9 21:16:37 | 显示全部楼层
2018-03-08: MilkyWay@home, Testing Some New Plan Classes

Hey Everyone,

I am going to try changing the GPU plan classes to reduce workunits sent to users without double precision gpus. If you notice any issues on your end, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jake

http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/forum_thread.php?id=4250
---------
2018-03-08:MilkyWay@home,准备测试新的任务分发策略我正计划对GPU任务的分发策略进行修改,目的是减少发给不支持双精度显卡的任务量。如果发现什么问题请与我联系。
多谢,
Jake

评分

参与人数 1维基拼图 +15 收起 理由
zhouxiaobo + 15 开始射wiki积分惹。

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-28 23:52:16 | 显示全部楼层
昂宿星团人 发表于 2018-3-6 08:16
2018-03-05: MilkyWay@home, Scheduled Server Maintenance 3/5

Hey everyone,

2018-03-27: MilkyWay@home, Scheduled Server Maintenance 3/27

Hey everyone,

We are going to do a quick hardware upgrade for the server. We will be down for the next hour or so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jake

[Edit]

This down period is concluded. We couldn't finish the upgrade due to a bad CPU slot on the motherboard. We are going to defer server upgrades for a while until we decide if it is worth it to replace the motherboard.

Thank you all for your patience,

Jake
[\Edit]

--------------
*这新闻有点过时了,简单翻一下吧
2018-03-27: MilkyWay@home, 计划于3月27日进行停机升级服务器,然后又失败啦,哭哭
哈喽大家好~我们正准备对我们的服务器硬件进行一个小升级。届时服务器将会短暂停机几个小时。我们对此次停机造成的不便表示抱歉。
Jake
【更新】
停机结束。我们最终还是没能成功完成升级,因为主板上又一个CPU槽位坏了。我们将推迟此次升级,研究一下换主板到底值不值。
感谢各位的耐心。
Jake

评分

参与人数 1维基拼图 +15 收起 理由
zhouxiaobo + 15 wiki +1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-3 10:57:55 | 显示全部楼层
2018-04-02: MilkyWay@home, New Runs

Hey Everyone,

I just put up 14 new runs. These are de_modfit_XX_bundle5_NoContraintsWithDisk_1 where XX runs from 09 to 23. Each of these is using a different parameter and star file so its very possible that there was some human error on my part putting them up. They were all tested beforehand but if you see any issues, please let me know with the name of the run that's giving you trouble.

Some of these runs have some extra calculations due to the run requirements so their runtimes will vary slightly. The credits should scale accordingly.

Jake

-------------
2018-04-02: MilkyWay@home, 新的模拟任务
大家好,
我刚刚上线了14个新的模拟任务。名称为“de_modfit_XX_bundle5_NoContraintsWithDisk_1 ”,其中XX为09-23中的一个数。每个任务都是用了不同的参数及星体文件,所以我这很有可能出现把文件搞混的问题。这些任务都已经测试好了,不过如果各位发现任何问题,请将任务名及具体症状告诉我。
这里面某些任务根据不同的运行环境,可能会需要额外的计算量,任务得分会根据实际运算量计算。
Jake

评分

参与人数 1维基拼图 +15 收起 理由
zhouxiaobo + 15 wiki +1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-22 20:15:46 | 显示全部楼层

2018-08-21: MilkyWay@home, New MilkyWay@Home Developer

Hello all,

My name is Eric Mendelsohn, and I am a new developer working on the code for MilkyWay@Home. I am currently working on testing the impact of several parameters implicit within the N-body integrator used in MilkyWay@Home. I am also working on adding new gravitational potential models for the simulated bulge, disk, and halo of the Milky Way Galaxy. If you have any questions involving N-body, I will do my best to answer them as accurately as possible.

Thank you for your support!

-----------
2018-08-21: MilkyWay@home, 开发团队迎来了新鲜血液!
大家好,
我是刚加入MilkyWay@Home项目开发团队的程序员,我叫Eric Mendelsohn。
*接下来是一段对于当前工作的描述,看不懂。。
感谢大家的支持!

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +10 收起 理由
zhouxiaobo + 10

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-9 22:55:30 | 显示全部楼层
2019-01-17: MilkyWay@home, Micromanaging CPU vs GPU Workunit Limits

Hey Everyone,

I will be tweaking some config options on the server to better improve database stability and allow for stockpiling of more workunits by GPU users.
为提升数据库稳定性&方便GPU大户进行屯粮,现执行以下调整:

The new workunit limits should be as follows:
Separation:
600 total
200 GPU (Per GPU up to 600)
40 CPU (Per CPU up to 600)
对于Separation子项目,每CPU、GPU线程允许屯600个包。

Nbody:
120 total
20 CPU (Per CPU up to 120)
对于Nbody子项目,每CPU线程120个包。

Hopefully you guys notice this on your end. If we notice we are running out of workunits more frequently on the server, I will increase the workunit cache a bit.

Let me know what you all think about these numbers and how it is working for you.

Jake

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +10 收起 理由
昂宿星团人 + 10 辛苦费 (「・ω・)

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-14 21:11:46 | 显示全部楼层

2019-03-13: MilkyWay@home, Planned Server Outage Tuesday March 19th

Hey Everyone,

The new server is in and I am working on getting our project set up and migrated over. My current plan is to take the current server offline early on Tuesday and migrate the database to the new server. I'm not sure how long this will take since the database is quite large. Hopefully I will have everything back up and running sometime on Wednesday the 20th. Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Best,
Jake

============
2019-03-13: MilkyWay@home, 计划于本月19日(周二)停机维护
哈喽大家好,
新买的服务器到货了,所以我正筹划着配置项目以便把数据迁移过去。我现在的计划是在周二早些时候将旧服务器下线,然后把数据库迁移到新服务器上。因为数据库还挺大的,所以我也不太确定这个过程需要多久。希望周三我能把一切搞定。抱歉此次升级给各位造成了不便。
感谢各位持续不断的支持。
Jake

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-21 22:00:54 | 显示全部楼层

2019-03-20: MilkyWay@home, Workunit Credit Issues - Fix Implemented

Hey Everyone,

I have implemented a fix for workunits not assigning credit. Hopefully all newly validated workunits will award credit properly. If you notice anywhere that this is not the case, please let me know.

As for the previously validated workunits which assigned zero credit, I am not sure there is a good way for me to assign credit for them. This would probably require me writing a script to actually alter your credit values based on the number of unrewarded returned results. I am pretty uncomfortable altering credit like this. Please use this thread to discuss and offer your input on this problem.

Thank you all for your patience.

Best,
Jake

==========
2019-03-20: MilkyWay@home, 任务得分问题——已修复
哈喽大家好,
我完成了对“某些任务得分为零”问题的修复。从现在起所有验证成功的任务都能得到应有的分数。如果你发现哪里还有问题,请及时告诉我。
至于那些已经被误判为零分的任务,我不太确定有没有什么好方法能重新对其进行授分。我倒是能写一段脚本把各位的积分根据误判的任务数量改过来,但我个人是在是不太喜欢这种方法。关于这个问题我想听听各位的意见。
感谢大家的耐心。
Jake
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-8 05:59:26 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚加入这个项目,算得挺快的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:25