找回密码
 新注册用户
搜索
查看: 10328|回复: 0

X Grubbers Kick Ass Team Invite YOU to Join Our Team/Group

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-5 12:13:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello Pi Segment Crunchers,

First a little background of our team/group. We were established 2005/10/14 with the Majestic-12 Distributed Search Engine Project.

As for the name, there was a similar project named GRUB which shut down. Before the shutdown, some of us found out about the Majestic-12 project and join it. I joined on 2005/10/07, founded the X Grubbers Kick Ass Team and crunched full speed ahead until comcast cable provider suspended me for 1 years on 2006/02/15 for usinging too much bandwidth (1TB/month doesn't sound like too much, does it?).

So since I was left on dialup, the team has been branched out to 59 Distributed Computing Projects so far. Most of them like this one. Processor not Bandwidth. During this period we found some really good team sites. Not going to list them all here because there are many, but if you go to the sites of the teams listed now and that will be joining. you will be able to be amazed too.

As for our invitation to join our team, you may be thinking, - Why join the X Grubbers Kick Ass Team? - What do they have to offer more than any other team? - What is in it for me?

Well the answers are really easy. We don't have any more to offer than any other team. They are all good teams. The only difference that I can think of is they have a lot more members and for us to obtain our goal we sure could use YOUR Help.

As for what is in it for you, challenge, fun and excitement especially trying to achieve our goals. You can see our goals, which are listed in our introduction, before you click the join button. Link to join our team is in my signature below

Thanks for stopping by and joining our team.

Bill
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~
欢迎大家多多支持基金会~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:26