头像被屏蔽
发表于 2004-6-12 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-13 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
翻译第二楼的http://www.popularpower.com/join/join.html
先英文原文,然后对照翻译

The Popular Power Worker software is currently available for Microsoft Windows (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, and Windows 2000), Linux, and the Macintosh.
    Popular Power Worker软件目前适合于微软公司的Windows系列操作系统(Windows 95, Windows 98,Windows NT 和Windows 2000) ,Linux系统和Macintosh系统。

To join Popular Power, simply download the Preview Release and run the installer. You will be prompted to provide some information for the registration. Please be aware that providing this information is completely optional; see our privacy policy for more information. If you wish to participate in compensated jobs after our final release, however, you will need to provide some basic information about yourself so that we can issue payments. If you do not want to be compensated, you can run the Worker anonymously.
    参加Popular Power Worker项目,只需要下载后解压安装即可。 你将会被要求提供一些登记的信息。 请先确认您可以选择性的填写你的登记信息(更多详情请参阅我们的隐私权政策)。 如果你希望在我们的项目最后完成时得到回报,那么你将必须提供一些你自己的详细信息,以便我们能奉上报酬。 如果你不想得到报酬,你可以以匿名用户运行我们的程序。

Once you have run the installer, Popular Power should be installed and ready to do work. (If it is not, see our Help & Tips page for instructions.) When the Worker starts up (as a screensaver or background task) it will contact our site and ask for a task to do. This task will typically be a small part of a larger computing job. Your computer will process the task, and send the results back over the Internet.
    一旦你运行了安装程序,Popular Power就将被安装并投入工作。 (如果安装后不能运行,请参看我们的帮助页面所提供的信息.) 当程序开始运行时,(它可以作为屏幕保护程序或者在后台工作)它将联接到我们的站点并且下载一个任务包。 这个任务包通常是一个极大的计算任务的一小部分。 你的计算机将处理这个任务包,并且通过因特网将结果反馈给我们。

Popular Power is designed to not use the computer when you need it. On a Windows system, as soon as you return to the computer, the screensaver exits and the Worker stops doing work. On a Linux system, the Worker always runs in the background at a very low priority. In either case, the Worker should only use your computer when it won't affect your use of it.
    Popular Power使用你的计算机的闲置资源。 在一个Windows系统上,你一返回计算机,屏幕保护程序退出和程序就停止运行。 在一个Linux系统上,程序总是以低优先级运行。 它将不会影响你的计算机的正常使用。当你需要时,它会自动释放计算机的资源。

If your modem or Internet connection is not active when the Worker activates, it will not be able to get tasks or return results. The Worker is currently best suited to machines that have a continuous Internet connection (like a T1 line, a DSL line, or a cable modem). If you are a modem user, it is best to allow your modem to auto-connect in order to get tasks and return results. (See our Help & Tips page for more on this topic.)
如果在程序运行的时候你的调制解调器或者其他上网设备未能正常连接到因特网,它将不能得到任务包或者返回计算结果。 所以该程序适合一个能一直与因特网连接的机器 (象一条T1专线,一条DSL专线或者一个电缆调制解调器)。 如果你是使用调制解调器上网,为了得到任务包并且返回计算结果,程序将允许你做相应的设置。 (设置方法及详情请参见我们的帮助页面.) 请访问我们的下载页面获得安装程序并且今天就参加!

评分

参与人数 2基本分 +8 维基拼图 +50 收起 理由
BiscuiT + 8 + 30
霊烏路 空 + 20

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-6-13 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
三楼的:

Below are some tips and suggestions for getting the most out of the Popular Power Worker, and overcoming some common problems. If you have a question or encounter a problem not addressed here, please feel free to use our feedback form to let us know about it.
下面是一些建议帮助你有效的使用Popular power worker和解决一些常见问题。如果你有疑问或遇到问题在这儿没有解答的请通过回复网页告知我们。

I found a problem with the Popular Power software. What should I do?
我遇到了popular power software的问题,我因该如何做?

First, we have a list of new features and known bugs related to the current software release. Please feel free to take a look and see if we already have reports of the problem you encountered, or if the problem is fixed in a more recent release. If not, please send us a feedback message and tell us about the problem. We will fix it as soon as we can.
第一,我们有列出发行版的新功能和已知问题。请看看你遇到的问题是不是已经在里面了或者是这个问题已经在最新版中被解决了。如果没有的请用回复告知我们。我们会尽快地解决。

I installed Popular Power on my Windows machine but nothing happens. What is supposed to happen?
我在我的windows机上安装了popular power但是没有发生任何事。因该出现哪些情况?

Popular Power should be installed as your default Windows screensaver. When your computer is idle, the screensaver should activate and you should see an animation with the Popular Power logo. Below the animation there should exist the Popular Power information bar that conveys messages and statistics.
Popular Power 应该被安装成默认屏保。当你不用电脑时屏保激活,你会看到popular power logo的动画。在动画的下面是popular power bar,上面有信息和数据。

If this isn't happening on your machine, the screensaver selection may not have taken hold. Depending on your platform, you may need to reboot before the settings take effect, particularly if you were not using a screensaver previously. If this doesn't work, go to your "Start" menu, and choose Settings -> Control Panel -> Display -> Screensaver. Under the "Screen Saver" menu, choose "Popular Power" and set the "Wait" setting to the number of minutes you want the computer to be idle before the screensaver starts. At that point, you should see the Popular Power screensaver start after the computer has been inactive for the number of minutes you specified in "Wait." If not, please send us a feedback report.
如果不工作,你可能要重新启动电脑或检查屏保的设置。请把屏保设成popular power,并设屏保激活的时间等等。

I installed the Popular Power on my Linux machine, what's it doing?
我再linux系统下安装了popular power,它如何运作?
Popular Power is installed as a background process running at low priority. It runs, out of sight, doing work and returning results. Information about what the client is doing is logged to the file /var/log/popularpower.log; errors are in /home/popularpower/client/popularpower-error.log. We are currently developing screensavers and graphics stats displays for Linux users. More details are in the README file with the release.
Popular power 被安装成了低效背景程序。你将看不到它的运作。所有的信息被记录在:/var/log/popularpower.log。错误记在了:/home/popularpower/client/popularpower-error.log。我们在未linux用户开发屏保和图显。更多的信息记录在README档案里。

How much RAM should I have in my computer to run Popular Power?
我需要多少内存?
Your computer should have at least 64 megs of RAM. This is especially true if you are running in background mode on Windows.
你的电脑至少需要64兆内存。特别是当你在windows下用背景模式运行。

What web browser is known to work with Popular Power?
Popular Power和那些浏览器兼容?
Popular Power is tested with Internet Explorer as the default browser.
popular power通过了IE为默认浏览器的测试。

What should I do with any files left behind after I uninstall Popular Power via the Add/Remove Programs dialog?
卸装popular power后留下的档案我应该如何处理?

We ask that our users delete all Popular Power files remaining in the Program folder or on your hard drive after un-installation. If you plan to install again, not deleting these files can make node identification difficult.
我们请用户们删除所有的遗留目录和档案。如果你再度安装popular power,那些未删除的档案会为确认带来麻烦。

Will I lose all the work I have done or my node identification if I uninstall and then reinstall Popular Power?
如果我卸装popular power后又重新安装了,我会不会失去计算进度?
Currently, Popular Power identifies your computer with a node ID on installation. If, for what ever reason, you need to reinstall Popular Power you will be given a new node ID that you can register with the same email address. Although they are the same computer, there will be two ID's, with only one functioning per computer. The statistics will all be saved in the same membership. You can edit the email address via the "My Profile" link in the member's area of the Popular Power web site.
是的。(原因合废话省略。。。)

If I interrupt a task/job being run by Popular Power will it pick up where it left off?
如果我中止popular power的运行,它下次会不会从中断的地方开始?
Upon task (job) interruption, the current results of the task are not currently written to disk. When the next inception of Popular Power occurs, the client will connect to the server to ask for a new work unit. Work units may take anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes on average to complete.
不会。每次中断的进度不会写到硬盘上。下一次启动popular power时会下载新的任务包。每个任务包需要20分钟到1小时15分。

I don't like the screensaver but I want to participate. What are my options?
我不喜欢用屏保但是我希望参与,我有哪些选择?
Our screensavers are written in Macromedia Flash. Flash is a very widely-supported format for Internet graphics and animation. It is very easy to learn how to author Flash, and one of the reasons we chose Flash was to make it easy for people to make screensavers for Popular Power. (Flash will also allow us to provide our software and screensavers for many computer platforms.)
我们的屏保版是用flash写的。(废话省略。。。)
If you are interested in changing the screensaver used by Popular Power, simply drop a new Flash file in the "screensavers" folder, inside the "Popular Power" folder in your Popular Power folder, and name it 'default.swf'. The Popular Power Web site will soon offer a wider variety of screensavers for you to download. If you would like to provide a screensaver for Popular Power, please fill out our partnership inquiry form.
如果你希望改动popular flash的屏保,只要再poplular power的目录中放一个flash档案,命名为default.swf即可。Popular power的网站将不久提供不同的屏保供下载。如果你先提供你的屏保请填partnership inquiry form。

Also, a future version of the Worker software will run without a screensaver, if you would prefer to maximize the efficiency of the work your computer does.
如果你希望得到最大的效率,我们不久将提供非屏保的软件。

I am not a Windows, Linux, or Mac user. When will you have software available for my computer?
我不用windows, linux或MAC。我的电脑会被支持吗?
Popular Power is written using two technologies -- Sun Microsystem's Java programming language, and Macromedia's Flash animation format -- that are supported on a wide variety of computer platforms. We have released our preview for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Macintosh and are developing Worker software for several other platforms, including Solaris. Other platforms may be supported based on demand. If you have an opinion about which platforms we should support, please feel free to send us feedback.
popular power是用java和flash两种技术写成的。我们的试用软件在windows, linux和Machintosh上推出并正在为别的平台开发Worker软件,其中包括solaris。如果有需求的话别的平台也会被支持。你如果有关于那些平台我们一概支持的建议请给我们回馈。

Do you plan to open-source the Popular Power Worker?
你们会不会把popular power Worker的代码公开?
We are planning to provide a source release of the Worker software early next year. In addition, we are asking some of the non-profit projects we support to provide source code for their applications.
我们计划于明年初发行Worker软件的代码。我们还在请求我们支持的一些非营利项目提供它们的程序(不是源代码)。

Note, however, that we are not asking our customers to provide source code for their applications. Many of our customers have proprietary algorithms or data that they would wish to protect. We protect your computer's security by running customer code inside a security "sandbox," which is the same way your Web browser protects you from malicious code at Web sites you visit.
但是我们不会要求我们的顾客提供代码。它们可能有特别的公式或数据要保护。我们会用他们的程序在沙盒中运行以确保您的电脑安全。

If this page didn't answer your question or provide the help you need, please use our feedback form to let us know. connection is not active when the Worker activates, it will not be able to get tasks or return results. The Worker is currently best suited to machines that have a continuous Internet connection (like a T1 line, a DSL line, or a cable modem). If you are a modem user, it is best to allow your modem to auto-connect in order to get tasks and return results. (See our Help & Tips page for more on this topic.)
如果你的疑问还未有答案请用feedback form联系我们。当Worker运行时它不用连网。Worker软件最好在有宽带的电脑上运行。如果你用猫的,请让你的猫自动连接。

Visit our download page to get the Popular Power Worker and join today!
请你今天就来我们的下载网页下载popular power worker软件并加入。

评分

参与人数 2基本分 +90 维基拼图 +60 收起 理由
BiscuiT + 90 + 28
霊烏路 空 + 32

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-16 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
最近在写论文,要E文摘要,麻烦大家帮帮忙.
--------------------------------------------------------------
当前,信息化程度已经成为衡量一个国家,一个地区,一个单位综合实力的一个重要标志。计算机也成为书店管理不可缺少的一部分。各大书店都有自己的信息管理系统,从某些方面来说,是否有高效,稳定,方便的书店信息管理系统,也是一个书店综合实力的体现。
目前,国内外的大型书店信息管理系统,都运用了计算机网络技术、数据通信技术,使零售书店进货、储运、仓管、销售、结算、管理诸环节有机的链接起来,使传统的零售、批发、期货实现网络化、数据库化,功能十分的强大。但对于一般的中型书店来说,很多还是采用人工的方式来进行管理,往往因人的疏忽会出现不同程度的失误,造成管理的混乱。针对这种情况,本人开发设计一款《中型书店信息管理系统》软件,以实现中型书店从单纯的数量管理过渡到全面的质量管理,提高中型书店运营的工作效率,减轻工作人员的手工劳动,使书店信息管理更加规范化,信息化,制度化和科学化。
中型书店信息管理系统是基于计算机数据库软件技术和关系型数据库的中型书店行业计算机信息管理系统。经过调查、研究分析,综合用户提出的具体、详细的需求,最终实现对中型书店的进、销、存、财务进行高效的,规范的、实用的、科学的计算机管理。系统以VISUAL BASIC 6.0为开发平台,SQL SERVER 为数据库平台,通过两者完美结合,实现对中型书店信息管理系统的设计。
系统主要包括系统管理,基本信息管理,购书信息管理,销售信息管理,书库管理和财务管理六个模块。由我完成系统管理,基本信息管理,书库管理和财务管理四个模块的功能。
1.系统管理包括用户注册,密码修改。
2.基本信息管理包括书本类别设置、书本信息设置、供应商信息设置、客户信息设置、业务员类别设置、业务员信息设置。
3.书库管理包括入库、出库以及书库查询和书本信息查询。
4.财务管理包括付款、收款登记。
本文详细阐述了该系统设计的全过程,包括软件定义、系统分析、设计思想、系统设计等,论述的重点是系统设计。本系统的意义在于减轻工作人员的工作量,有利于提高工作效率操作界面直观、易懂,使用户充分体会到该系统的方便、简洁和强大的管理功能。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-16 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
英翻中倒还能勉强凑合,中翻英就头大大了.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-17 15:50:40编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-6-17 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
烦人,真烦人。
有作弊嫌疑喔!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-17 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
咳咳,这可不算作弊哦.看来只能用Chinese English对付一下了..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-6-17 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
不过你的东东翻成英文会很不通的。太中国化了,不好翻哪。
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2004-7-14 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-7-14 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
请等1天好吗?
让我把碧城仙的先搞定了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-7-14 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
不是吧!!!你不是也在做翻译吗?
这么多?!有人偷懒啦!~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

小鸭子 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-9-10 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~
欢迎大家多多支持基金会~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:22