搜索
查看: 14076|回复: 16

[项目新闻] ABC@home

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-1-13 08:53:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
9 January, 2009
项目已经完成原定的目标,但仍然在继续推进。数学家们发明了一个新的算法,很快就会投入使用,现在正在紧张的调试中。新算法的速度会比现在的要快得多。

21 November, 2007
Powerpc client has been added. From now on version 1.03 is mandatory, all results with previous versions are invalid, 1.03 has been available since 4 weeks.
加上了 PowerPC 的计算程序,从现在开始1.03 版就是正式的版本了,所有以前的版本得到的结果都将会被视作无效,这是一个月之前的事情了。

13 October, 2007
I added additional workunits that somehow got skipped. Thanks a lot to Cori for the new logo!
我补上了一些不知道为什么被跳过的工作包。感谢 Cori,我们有了一个新的 Logo。

13 October, 2007
I fixed a bug in the stats daemon, stats are being regenerated. I also redesigned a part of the makework daemon, now before it is started it does a precheck over a large interval trying to predict the number of work to be done in a small interval for a workunit. It won't help any with these peak workunits over 30 hours, but it will prevent workunits that are too short, hopefully.
我修正了统计生成器的一个 bug,统计已经被重新生成了。我也重新设计了工作包生成器的一个部分,现在它在开始工作之前会预先检查一个大的区间,尝试预测一个工作包的小区间的工作量。这不会使那些要算 30 个小时的大工作包变小,但是应该可以防止那些太短的工作包。

11 October, 2007
I doubled the workunit length for now, because most were really getting to short, and it's not good for the database to have tons of small workunits. I hope this doesn't cause inconvenience, today or tomorrow I will try to think and make something that will sort of predict the workunit length in order to have more or less constant workunit length.
我已经将工作包的长度加倍了,因为它们现在变得有些短,这样子会加重服务器的负担。希望这样不会带来太多不便。今天或者明天我会尝试一下有什么办法可以预测工作包的长度,这样的话它们或多或少会变得整齐一些。

10 October, 2007
Check out the images I've made about abc-triples from the project here.
我做了一些以我们这个计划发现了的 abc 三联组的图示,请参看这里

08 October, 2007
Both linux and windows 64bit version 103 are now in the stable project. You can expect the same amazing speed for the windows version as you're used from the linux 64bit one! The validator has also been adjusted to allow mixed results from version 102 and 103, if you encounter any problems, please report them as soon as possible. Happy calculating!
Linux 和 Windows 的 64bit 客户端(版本 103)已经被添加进了正式项目中了。您现在可以感受到跟 64 位 Linux 一样的速度了!我们已经调整了验证程序来允许 102 和 103 版本程序的混合。如果您遇到了任何问题,请尽快向我们汇报。祝计算愉快!

06 October, 2007
Good news, the 64bit (truly 64bit) windows client is finally done and seems to work great! It will go into the beta project and then as soon as possible in the stable.
好消息!一个 64 位的 Windows 客户端已经编译好了,看起来运行得还不错!我们将会在 beta 项目里边测试它,通过测试以后我们会尽快将它放进正式项目里边的。

06 October, 2007
The delay bound has been increased to two weeks, let's see if that is large enough. The homepage layout has changed. The news from the beta project will from now on also be posted here, in order to simplify and let you see news faster.
上报期限延长到了两个星期。网页的样子改了。beta 项目的新闻以后也会在这里贴出来,这样的话你们就能更快看到新闻了。

05 October, 2007
In the beta project we are currently testing a new abc client, only for linux at the moment, which should make the code portable to more platforms including mac powerpc. It also contains better anti-cheat protection.
我们正在 beta 项目中测试一个新的 abc 客户端,现在只有 Linux 版本。这个新版本的客户端的可移植性会更好,也加入更好的防止欺骗的机制。

01 July, 2007
I added the mac intel version of the abc application into the stable project. Please let me know if there are any problems. Added a favicon made by Krunchin' Keith, thanks!
我添加了含 Intel 处理器苹果机上的程序,有什么问题请告诉我。新增加了 Krunchin' Keith 制作的网站标签,谢谢 Krunchin' Keith!

16 June, 2007
Back. The workunit length has been slightly increased, the database has been considerably cleaned up, it should run a lot faster. Furthermore, the amount of workunits one can get has been increased from 5 to 20.
我回来了。WU被稍微加大,数据库被清理了一遍,估计它应该运行得更快了。此外,每台机器可以下载的WU数量由5提升至20。

20 March, 2007
ABC@HOME beta is back, now running on a seperate server. The url changed, please report this to the stat sites: abcbeta.math.leidenuniv.nl. I hope we can soon start testing again a 64 bit windows binary
Beta 版本又回来了!这次是在另一个服务器上。URL 也换了:abcbeta.math.leidenuniv.nl。希望我们能尽快重新测试 64 位的 Windows 程序。

04 March, 2007
The workunit length has been doubled, almost all workunits were really too short. Tomorrow I'm beginning to install the new server and at the end of the week I think we will migrate, there might be a downtime of a few hours at most then
WU 的长度又被加倍了,因为现在每个 WU 的计算时间实在是太短了。明天我会开始安装新服务器,大概周末的时候我们就会换服务器,那时候大概会有几个小时的断线。(注:三月15号就换了服务器了)

16 February, 2007
The new server and the mac have arrived. Available work has been increased to 750 workunits, which is more than enough. A bug in the assimilator has been fixed
新的服务器和 Mac 都已经到了。可发放的 WU 的数目也增加到了 750 个。WU 生成器中的一个错误已被修正。

14 February, 2007
The 64bit version for linux has been put into stable. It's about 3x or more faster than the 32bit version. A windows version still is giving some trouble, but should appear later on..
Linux上的64位版本已经推出了,大概比原来的32位版本快三倍。Windows版的编译还是有些问题,但应该快能够推出了...

10 February, 2007
Credit granting has been adjusted in a positive sense, longer workunits are awarded a bit more to stimulate to finish them, you can read more about it on the forums. A macintosh has been ordered to begin developing and building a mac client..
积分系统作了一些修正,让那些长的WU拿到相对更多的积分来鼓励大家完成这些长的WU。还有,我们现在买了一台Mac来编译一个Mac版的计算程序。

24 January, 2007
Fixed a bug in the statistics program that caused some missing personal triples in your personal account view on Reken mee met ABC..
Reken mee met ABC 上修复了一个会导致统计页面上个人发现的三元数组丢失的故障。

21 January, 2007
Workunits have slightly been increased in overall length. Statistically, this should not influence the long workunits by making them even longer, but it will make all the shorter workunits more normal in length. If you might encounter a long workunit anyway, you should be fairly safe with version 1.01.
工作包的长度被稍微增加了一点。从统计的观点来看,这应该不会使“长”的工作包变得更长,不过可以使较短的工作包运行时间看起来正常一点。如果您遇到很长的工作包,不要惊慌,总是能算完的。

20 January, 2007
A great improvement has been made on both checkpointing and progress indication in the new just released version 1.01 . Progress is very very accurate and should update about every second. Checkpointing now totally relies on your boinc preference settings, there are no more large time gaps between when abc gives boinc a chance to checkpoint. I have to mention that this was made possible by all the good feedback that was given on the forums. The long workunits took us by surprise too, and by all the reporting we realized our old progress and checkpointing system was not sufficient for the huge bound 10^18 we scan to. The old system left users wondering how long it was going to last and left them in uncertainty. After we redesigned it excellent testing took place and bug reporting was done in the beta project, ensuring a reliable client in the stable. So when you see odd behaviour and you don't like it as a boinc user, report it, and keep reporting it, so that we together can make a rock solid client in the end. Note that workunits still can last long, but now you know exactly how long it is going to last, and you can stop it anytime and resume with almost no loss in computing time..
在新版本1.01的程序中,检查点和进度显示有了很大的改进。进度很精确,几乎每秒就会更新一次。检查点现在完全根据 BOINC 的设定来写入,在通知写入和实际写入之间的间隔也被缩小了。必须提到的是这些改进都源于论坛上的回馈意见。那些“长”的工作包也是我们很惊讶,使我们发现我们原来的检查点和进度系统不适合 10^18 的这么大区间的搜索。旧的系统使用户对于完成时间和进度摸不着头脑。当我们重新设计程序并在 Beta 处测试后我们就得到了一个新的稳定的程序了。如果有什么问题的话,请通知我们,这样我们才能做出一个可靠的程序。现在的工作包需时仍然不变,但是运行时间已经是可以捉摸的了。你可以在除了 99% 附近的地方暂停程序而不会浪费任何处理时间。

15 January, 2007
Some more news once again! As some of you might not know, the algorithm ABC@home uses to find abc-triples is brand new, and much much faster than any method before. Together with distributed computing power we are now able to scan where no man has scanned before. Also ABC@home has a national Dutch sister site called Reken mee met ABC. On this site counters are visible that show how much hits have been found and how many triples we scanned through already together! Statistics are also available, showing a top 100 each day of the best participants for example, who found the best abc-triple, who scanned the most triples and so on. You can also login with your BOINC account information (in the upper right corner) to view your own personal statistics. Furthermore there is a progress indication of the entire project. All this will probably become available in the near future for the international site abcathome.com too. Tomorrow this site will be officially opened and featured in Dutch media along with other information regarding ABC@home. The server might be busy, let's hope the load doesn't get too high. If it does and you cannot reach it anymore, please be patient with us!
又有更多的新闻了!你们可能不知道,ABC@home 所用的寻找 abc-三元组的算法是全新的,而且比以往的方法快很多很多。再加上分布式计算的力量,我们有能力搜寻那些前人从未搜寻过的区域。ABC@home 有一个姊妹站点 Reken mee met ABC。在这个站点上我们可以看到我们现在已经搜寻过的区域。那里也有各种统计,如计算量的统计等等。你可以用 BOINC 的帐号登陆(在右上角)来查看自己的统计。那里也有整个项目的总体完成度。所有这些在将来的某一天会在这个站点上添加。

15 January, 2007
ABC's workunits seem to be coming more predictable, we're slowly getting to a point were they should have more or less a constant running time, we're not there yet, but we're closing in. On most hosts a workunit lasts now about 0 till 0.6 hours cpu time, with an occasional long workunit (which you should not abort, because it will finish correctly!). We strive to make them about 1 hour on most hosts, the last thing we want is irregular workunits jumping here and there with unpredictable behaviour and where you as a user do not know what is happening with it..
ABC@home 的工作包的时间需求现在好像愈来愈可预测了,它们的运行时间应该大约是一个常数。我们还没有把工作包完全调整到这一点上面,但也差不多了。在主流的机器上一个工作包耗时大概是 0.6 小时或以下。有时候也会有一些超长的工作包,请不要终止它们,它们会正确地运算完毕的,只是多花一些时间而已。

(BETA)15 January, 2007
Today it is 64bit testing day part 1. A 64bit version for linux should be ready, and hopefully later one for windows.
If all goes well as it should, this will give a lot more fire power to the project since true 64bitness will be used. Be sure to use a 64bit boinc core client!
今天我们会进行 64 位程序的第一部分测试。我们现在已经有一个 Linux 上的 64 位版的程序,很快 Windows 上的也会出来的。如果一切顺利的话,这个 64 位实验将会给这个项目带来更强的计算能力。注意要使用 64 位的 BOINC 客户端!

14 January, 2007
Account creation has been opened and a mass mail has been sent out to our beta testers (we try to sent as little mail as possible). To all our beta testers: We are very gratefull for you and you enabled us to have come so far, without you we couldn't have made it. Now, let us calculate!
新用户注册已经开放!我们给 Beta 测试者发了一封邮件,感谢你们的积极配合,谢谢!

14 January, 2007
Some workunits might last longer than indicated, but this does not mean it is a bad workunit. It will finish, and you will get credits for all that time. So far there hasn't been a single run-away workunit that kept on forever. These long workunits might just contain a lot of lucky numbers and calculations that were unpredictable causing the length of it..
有一些工作包可能计算的时间比预期的要长,但是这不意味着这个工作包坏了。它最终会结束,而您也会拿到与计算时间相应的积分。现在还没有一个工作包是陷入无限循环的。这些比较长的工作包可能包含着很多对整个搜索来说十分幸运的数字,所以额外的计算会使它的计算时间变长一些...

14 January, 2007
Again news from your local ABC news station! Work has restarted, everything is running smoothly except the duration of workunits. The further we come the more regular they are. Once all new workunits are predictable and have an average running time of about 1 hour, I can set the deadline and estimates properly
so that progress is indicicated properly.
After that account creation will be opened.
How fast we get there depends on the current testers, but I'd say pretty fast! Hopefully in a few hours.
ABC 又有新闻了!搜索已经开始,一切看起来很顺利,然则那些 WU 的完成时间好像稍微变长了。但将来这种情况会变得更稳定。一旦所有的 WU 的完成时间可以被控制在大约一个小时,我就可以正确设定最后期限,然后这个项目就会进入正轨。此时我们将会开启新用户注册。这个过程时间长短取决于现在的测试者,具体多快我不知道,但是是相当的快,运气好的话大概几个小时就可以了。

13 January, 2007
Another 1000 workunits are generated.
Most of them should be done by tomorrow morning,
and then account creation will be openend..
加入了 1000 个 WU,其中绝大多数会在明天早上之前完成,然后我们就会开启帐号的注册。

13 January, 2007
Statistics are now exported again in abcathome.com/stats.
Notify your local stats supplier. Don't forget ABC@home
is a different project than ABC@home beta, they are now independent.
Beta will be solely used for testing purposes.
Here your credits et al are all reset to zero, but not on the beta.
统计已经重新导出到 abcathome.com/stats 了,请项目统计的提供者注意这一点。注意现在 ABC@home 跟 ABC@home beta 是两个完全不同的项目。ABC@home beta 只会用作测试用途。现在每个用户的积分都被清零了。

13 January, 2007
Workunits are waiting for the first diehards.
Please report any abnormalities or things you miss or are not working
on the forums so it gets fixed.
现在有一批 WU 提供给这个项目的坚决拥护者。如果遇到什么问题或者有什么建议的话,请到论坛上提出。

13 January, 2007
The immense search has started! One of the greatest mathematical searches
for numbers which might last for years.
In a few minutes the first workunits will be available for the participants from the beta.
Once everything is running smoothly the doors will be open for everyone. For the beta testers: please participate/attach to the stable and help us out to make it work smoothly.

这个巨大的搜索行动终于开始了!这是一个可能延续数年的意义巨大的数学搜索行动!几分钟后就会有第一个 WU 给用户开算了。只要所有东西都运行顺利,我们很快就会向全世界打开这个搜索的大门,让每一个人都有机会参与其中!参加 Beta 测试的测试者请重新加入正式项目。

BETA)12 january, 2007
The hardware upgrade is complete and succesful.
Plans about going live have changed slightly:
1. I will try to import all users from beta into the stable soon, maybe tonight
2. a 1000 results are waiting there for computation
3. if they are computed ok, and it is running smoothly, and everybody agrees that it is going ok, account creation for stable will open up and we will go live.
You will get the amount of credits from the stable you're used to from the beta, and the results you work off for the stable will be saved and used.
Work from the beta will slowly stop and when the stable is fully up and running work for beta will only be generated when there is something to test.
我已成功完成项目服务器硬件的升级。项目计划有轻微变化:
1. 我会尝试尽快将测试的用户转入正式项目的数据库中。
2. 现在有大约 1000 个 WU 需要计算。
3. 如果所有事情都顺利的话,我们就正式开始项目。
参加测试的用户在正式项目开始时能够直接得到测试时的积分。而测试项目在以后将停止发放工作包,除非需要进行新的测试。

[ 本帖最后由 fwjmath 于 2009-2-25 17:22 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 2基本分 +500 维基拼图 +150 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 150
BiscuiT + 500

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-10 23:16:49 | 显示全部楼层

ABC@home

呃,置顶的总新闻贴不许回复
但是也好几个月没有更新啦
我一介草民又没有权力编辑

暂时之想了这么个办法,新开一贴吧

斑竹也可以把我这些新闻合并到置顶帖子里面去,我没意见
水平低,做点力所能及的贡献
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-10 23:17:26 | 显示全部楼层
01 July, 2007
I added the mac intel version of the abc application into the stable project. Please let me know if there are any problems. Added a favicon made by Krunchin' Keith, thanks!.

2007。7。1

我增加了ABC项目的英特尔CPU的苹果机的程序,有什么问题请告诉我。新增加了Krunchin' Keith制作的网站标签,谢谢。

16 June, 2007
Back. The workunit length has been slightly increased, the database has been considerably cleaned up, it should run a lot faster. Furthermore, the amount of workunits one can get has been increased from 5 to 20.

2007。6。16

WU被稍微加大,数据库清理了一遍,估计应该运行得更快了。此外,每台机器可以下载的WU数量由5提升至20。

13 May, 2007
I'm going away to Italy for 3 weeks, my colleague Willem Jan will monitor the project. If you tested the mac client in beta, please let us know.

2007。5。13

我要去意大利3个礼拜,我的同事Willem Jan 会替我监管这个项目。如果你试用了苹果机的测试版程序,请告诉我们。

04 April, 2007
The internet gateway bailed out again. Nothing is wrong with the abc servers, don't worry they cannot handle it, abc can handle probably more than 50000 users with the new hardware.

2007。4。4

(网关挂了?),ABC的服务器没有任何问题,不要担心它们不能管理好这些。借助新硬件,我们的服务器大概可以同时管理50000名以上的用户。

评分

参与人数 3基本分 +70 维基拼图 +30 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 30
BiscuiT + 60
fwjmath + 10 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-10 23:25:38 | 显示全部楼层
ft...我正要更新的时候~~~
不过也好~~~我就懒得翻译了~~~修改修改贴上去吧~~~
谢谢lch=gta了~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-10 23:39:18 | 显示全部楼层
同意

再次重申,我翻译得很可能有错……

括号部分就是我自己猜的

斑竹恐怕还得好好修改一下
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-28 11:40:41 | 显示全部楼层
ABC@home

13 April 2008
There will be some downtime on monday 14 April (in the evening, western European time) for a server software upgrade. Assuming all goes according to plan, it should be done within an hour.

无关紧要了,不翻译了……

SZTAKI Grid

Dec 31, 2008.
The SZTAKI Desktop Grid team wishes a Happy New Year to all fellow users!
Dec 24, 2008.
The SZTAKI Desktop Grid team wishes a Merry Christmas to all fellow users!

圣诞和新年祝福。

RCN

November 11, 2008
There were 1261 workunits in a permanent credit-pending state. The problem should be solved now. Don't hesitate to use the fora if it happens again.

2008年11月11日
有1261个WU现在变成了永久待定状态,这个问题现在应该解决了。如果此问题再次出现,请在论坛中提出来。

October 21, 2008
Sorry for the unexpected downtime. Our SCSI disks are quite small and they simply went out of space. [x] fixed. Currently the server fights with a huge backlog but in a few hours the situation should normalize again.

2008年10月21日
为服务器意外地下线说声抱歉。我们的硬盘太小了,以至于空间不足。这个问题已经修复,现在服务器正在应付无数的BOINC请求。几小时后应该就能恢复正常了。

August 25, 2008
Database trouble. Please cancel all workunits and reset your clients immediately. See the news section for the reason.

2008年8月25日
数据库出了些问题,请立即取消所有的WU并重置项目。

August 24, 2008
This weekend our database became very slow and users weren't able to contact the server most of the time. Sorry. The problem should be fixed soon. If you have any rcross* workunits left, please cancel them immediately. Thx!

2008年8月24日
周末数据库变得非常慢,而且用户很难连接到服务器。在此说声抱歉。这个问题很快就会被解决,如果您还有WU,请立即取消,谢谢!

August 14, 2008
We are inserting a new bunch of 1 167 876 W7 workunits right now. They should keep your machines busy for the next 3 months :-]

2008年8月14日
加入了116万多个W7的WU,应该能用上3个月了。

August 11, 2008
We have some trouble with the tcape application and right now I'm trying to solve the problem. The server might become unavailable for some time today. Sorry.

2008年8月11日
我正在尝试解决在tcape运算程序中发现的一些问题。服务器今天可能会离线几次。

July 15, 2008
Tomorrow there will be a power cut-off at our institute. Therefore all our servers will be shut down from today in the evening until wednesday noontime. Moreover I will be out of office for the rest of the week. However, I will keep an eye on the Boinc servers. Best regards, Bernhard.

2008年7月15日
明天我们的研究院会停电,所以我们的服务器会从晚上到周三中午关闭。我到周末会在外面,但是我还是会盯住服务器的。

July 14, 2008
Sorry for the unexpected downtime. We had some trouble with our network this weekend. Now it works again, but note that we will need to shut down our servers for a few hours on wednesday.

2008年7月14日
为服务器意外地下线说声抱歉。我们的网络这周出了些问题,现在恢复了。请注意我们需要在周三将服务器关闭几个小时。

July 7, 2008
Today we had trouble with bad workunits. The problem is solved now. Sorry for the downtime.

2008年7月7日
我们在错误的WU上遇到了麻烦,现在问题已经解决。

Sudoku

January 15, 2009
We are approaching the end of the 12-series. Today I have inserted 2500 workunits as replacement for lost or demaged results. They tend to be harder than the previous ones, therefore the maximum running time is set to 10 days (which is probably too much). Additionally I have lowered the workunits-per-host limit to 4 workunits in order to achieve an equal distribution of the work. We need the results as soon as possible, so it would be helpful if you spend as much cpu-cycles as possible within the next few days. Thank you for the good work, best regards, Bernhard.

2009年1月15日
对有12个提示数字的数独的分析已接近完成。今天我加入了2500个WU以代替丢失或损坏的结果。它们会比以前的更困难,因此我把过期时间调成了10天,同时把每台主机单日最大WU数设定为4,以便将任务尽可能的平均分配。我们需要尽快得到结果,所以在这几天增加cpu运行时间将会很有帮助。

December 19, 2008
As promised: I have regenerated 1.4k workunits which didn't come back. If you still have any old workunits, you can safely abort them (or, if they are already in progress, you can also decide to finish them regularly). More work will be generated soon. Btw: I have implemented a few lines which prevent the credit system from granting only a few credits for long workunits. I think this is a long awaited feature. Best wishes for xmas and a happy new year! Bernhard

2008年12月19日正如承诺,我已经重新生成了1400个没有返回结果的WU。如果您还有旧的WU,您可以安全的取消(也可以正常的完成)。很快就毁生成更多的任务。
我已经加入了几条语句以防止给大的WU很低的积分。我认为这是一个被期待很久的功能。
圣诞和新年快乐

December 9, 2008
Congratulations! Just three more days and all workunits of the current series will be gone. We will wait until most of the results are back. Then we will analyze and recreate/split the bad ones. Please consider supporting our RCN project while we care about new workunits: http://dist.ist.tugraz.at/cape5/.

2008年12月9日
再过3天所有WU就要被分发完毕了,我们会等待所有结果的返回。接下来我们会对结果进行分析,并重新创建或者分割损坏的WU。请在我们准备新的WU时,支持我们的RCN项目: http://dist.ist.tugraz.at/cape5/

July 15, 2008
Tomorrow there will be a power cut-off at our institute. Therefore all our servers will be shut down from today in the evening until wednesday noontime. Moreover I will be out of office for the rest of the week. However, I will keep an eye on the Boinc servers. Best regards, Bernhard.

2008年7月15日
明天我们的研究院会停电,所以我们的服务器会从晚上到周三中午关闭。我到周末会在外面,但是我还是会盯住服务器的。

July 14, 2008
Sorry for the unexpected downtime. We had some trouble with our network this weekend. Now it works again, but note that we will need to shut down our servers for a few hours on wednesday.

2008年7月14日
为服务器意外地下线说声抱歉。我们的网络这周出了些问题,现在恢复了。请注意我们需要在周三将服务器关闭几个小时。

[ 本帖最后由 老冬腌菜 于 2009-1-28 08:08 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 2基本分 +200 维基拼图 +60 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 60
BiscuiT + 200

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-30 12:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
ABC@home:
5 June 2009
Our new application is ready for testing! See the forum for the full announcement.
新客户端已经开放测试!请访问论坛以了解详情

评分

参与人数 2基本分 +20 维基拼图 +5 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 5
BiscuiT + 20

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-16 14:08:51 | 显示全部楼层

2009 年 11 月 23 日

The new application has been running for a few months now, and it is much faster than the old one. Starting today we make results available as they come in.
新版程序已经测试了数月,比起旧程序块了不少。今天起新程序计算结果正式有效。

评分

霊烏路 空 + 5
BiscuiT + 20

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-3 00:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
2010 年 7 月 2 日

可能在未来几小时服务器下线进行升级。

服务器升级成功后(希望),请到论坛报告任何遇到的问题。

评分

霊烏路 空 + 5
BiscuiT + 20

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-15 17:56:30 | 显示全部楼层
2010 年 7 月 15 日

在未来的几天我们会尝试一些升级工作,可能会造成数小时的停止。

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +10 维基拼图 +3 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 10 + 3

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-20 19:04:31 | 显示全部楼层
2010-08-18

旧版本的计算程序已经发布了一个新的代码密钥 2.01
我们一旦确定即会在未来数天内发布(会有一些速度的提升,修复了一些错误,还有为以后的升级做了准备)
请报告发现的任何问题。

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +15 维基拼图 +8 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 15 + 8

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-22 09:49:49 | 显示全部楼层
2010-08-22

我们将在为了几天发布新的计算程序
新计算程序会带来一些速度上的提升,修复了一些错误,并未以后的升级做了准备。
请报告发现的任何问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-25 21:47:23 | 显示全部楼层
2010-08-24

所有平台的计算程序已经更新了。

似乎在 Windows 2000 主机上有一些问题,我们会在为了几天尝试修复它。

请报告任何其他的问题。

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +30 维基拼图 +8 收起 理由
霊烏路 空 + 30 + 8

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-3 19:34:54 | 显示全部楼层
2010-10-03

项目将在未来几天的某些时间离线。
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2011-4-26 09:08:30 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:58